Indian Head Massage is an ancient massage practice that covers the shoulders, upper back, head and face. It reduces tensions and helps to prevent migraine and headaches. It is deeply relaxing
Suitable for Adults and children
- Promotes a deep sense of relaxation
- Gives relief from headaches and migraines
- Encourages relaxation of the muscles in the head, neck and shoulders
- Improves concentration and memory
Cost of the treatment:
- 30 minutes: 30 euros
- 45 minutes: 40 euros
- Are oils used in the massage treatment?
- Oil is used on the shoulder, back and neck but not on the head itself
- Is the massage performed seated or lying down?
- We usually use an Indian massage chair however if the client prefers he can lie down
- What is recommended after the treatment?
- To maximise the benefits of the massage, you will be advised to drink plenty of water to help flush toxins and to have a calm and relaxing evening with a light meal.
- How should I dress for the massage?
- Your therapist will request that you disrobe from the waist up. A fresh town is draped over the upper body, along with a blanket, if necessary, to ensure maximum comfort.
If you have further questions about Indian head massage therapy please contact us by email, phone, or social media. We’d be happy to answer your questions.
Book your Indian Head Massage in the Dundalk Clinic Today! Phone on 089 22 94 954
Gift Vouchers available
Home treatments can be arranged on request in Blackrock